Cross of Christ Lutheran Church
The following apply to both worship locations.
Per current CDC guidelines:
- Face coverings are recommended indoors for non-fully-vaccinated individuals, for anyone in areas with substantial transmission (regardless of vaccination status), and for anyone with weakened immune systems. Please treat each person’s decisions regarding their personal health with loving respect.
- Wash/sanitize your hands regularly, avoid touching your face, and cover coughs/sneezes/etc.
- Masks and hand sanitizer are available at both worship locations.
- If you feel ill or suspect you’ve been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home and use the online worship resources (livestream & sermon archives).
- Our facilities are cleaned & sanitized by custodial staff weekly.
- Worship and other gatherings are held in spaces that allow for distancing between households.
- Offering plates will not be passed during worship but are available in the lobby/entryway. Online giving is also available.
- Communion will be distributed on the first and third weekends of each month, by continuous-flow distribution at Boise and by small groups/households at Nampa. This allows for distancing of participants. You are welcome to contact a pastor to set up a time for private communion as well.
- Coffee is available on Sunday mornings; please make use of sanitizer before serving yourself.
Should you have follow-up questions or desire clarification on any point, please contact Pastor Greg Hein (480-433-3084) or Councilman Matt Brown (907-223-7072).
Updated January 2022