Easter Celebration Reminders
Easter Sunday is one of the most joyous days of the year for Christians. It’s also a spectacular opportunity to share that joy with others. Here are a few reminders of how our church family can create a celebration where everyone knows they are welcome and can see the resurrected Christ clearly:
- Easter invitations: Did you invite someone to Easter yet? Grab a few invitation cards when you come to Good Friday worship tonight, or just text a quick invite: “I’m going to this Easter service at my church on Sunday — want to come with me?”
- Parking: As your health permits, leave the parking spots closest to the entrances available for guests.
- Nametags: Be sure to put one on when you arrive! You’ll find them at the two main tables in the Boise lobby and at the tables near the entrance at Nampa.
- Seating: Please sit closer to the front and closer to one another to leave easier access to seats for our guests.
- Greeting: See someone you don’t recognize? Say, “Good morning! I don’t think we’ve met before. I’m _______. What’s your name?” Actively look for opportunities to greet people before & after worship and at Easter breakfast!