Come enjoy some autumn fun at one of Cross of Christ’s Fall Festivals on October 29!
At BOTH campuses, we’ll be hosting a Fall Festival on Sunday, October 29.
This is the perfect event to attend with an eye on hospitality and connecting with folks in our community—be sure to attend (let us know if you’d like a Cross of Christ t-shirt to wear).
6134 Birch Ln
We’ll have food trucks, a bounce house, trunk-or-treat, and Clive the camel! If you’re interested in decorating a trunk and giving out candy for trunk-or-treat, contact Chloe Whitaker for more info (email@example.com).
11655 W. McMillan Rd
3:00 to 6:00pm.
Chili cook-off, picnic dinner (brats & hotdogs), crafts, games, and trunk-or-treat!
Check out the lobby bulletin board or below for important ways to get involved, and start inviting your family, friends, and neighbors!
How to contribute (info & sign-up): (tinyurl.com/COCFFvolunteer).
Want to talk to people?
- Run a carnival booth or hang out at the welcome table to greet everyone!
- Decorate your vehicle’s trunk and hand out candy. (Please do sign up at the link above, so we know how many to expect.)
Rather be behind the scenes?
- Help with grilling or keeping the food tables supplied.
- Assist with setup or clean-up.
- Compete in the chili cook-off (com/FFchilicookoff).
- Contribute a dessert or side for the meal (com/FFfooddonations).