Easter Sunday gives us amazing opportunities to offer hospitality to guests and visitors!
To be part of that on the Boise campus, for the Easter breakfast, check out the list of options below or on the Boise lobby bulletin board – and consider volunteering to help with one of those needs.
We’re particularly looking for additional clean-up assistance! If you prefer attending the 8:30 am service, this might be just right for you.
- Equipment roundup (week before Easter)
- Food prep (Saturday or early Easter Sunday)
- Cooking (early Easter Sunday)
- Serving (Easter Sunday during breakfast)
- Clean-up (Easter Sunday after breakfast)
You can contact Matt Brown to volunteer or to get more details about any of these roles (call or text 907-233-7072, email@example.com).