VBS is July 11-14, 9am-12pm on the Boise campus. Could you be one of the helpful many to make it a success? Here are some ways you could contribute and help kids connect to Jesus!
VOLUNTEER as: group leader, group assistant, games/snack/science assistant, childcare (for volunteers’ kids younger than 3), set-up/decorating (Sun July 10), or take-down/clean-up (Thurs July 14, 11-1). Sign up for any of those (or find a little more info) at tinyurl.com/CoCVBSVols2022.
SHARE: Let us borrow southwestern or desert-themed décor and items! Drop items off in Room 5 on the Boise campus at any time. EACH item to be returned MUST be labeled with your name!
- Wagon wheels, animal skulls (clean), weathered boards
- Striped or rustic blankets
- Clay jars/pots, natural-color baskets
- Cactus-themed anything
- Potted grasses, succulents (larger is better), palm-type plants
- Small dome tent, camp chair, mountain bike, hiking backpack
- Brown or tan tarps
- Southwestern stuffed/toy animals: coyote, donkey, lizard, snake, roadrunner, armadillo, hawk, hare/rabbit, tarantula, mountain lion, ???
- Clean, sturdy cardboard boxes (medium/large) – need lots!
- Clean paper grocery bags (can be wrinkled/folded)
Talk to Kristen Koepsell with ANY questions about volunteering or contributing (208-922-8422 / [email protected]).
You can also support this gospel ministry just by grocery shopping! Please see the sign-up sheet on the lobby bulletin board and skim the list of snack items to see what items you might be available to donate, or sign up at https://tinyurl.com/COCvbssnacks2022!
If you are able to donate, please place snack items in the kitchen at Boise in the box labeled “VBS snacks” on the back counter. Please deliver items to the church kitchen no later than Sunday, July 10.