Living in The Joy of Christ
Join your Sisters in Christ for a weekend of worship, fellowship, and relaxation! Friday, September 24 - Sunday, September 26
This year's theme is "Living in the Joy of Christ."
Register as soon as possible so that we can get a general head count for planning. You don't need to pay when you register; the payment deadline is September 15, 2021.
Register at the following link.
Friday, September 24 - Sunday, September 26
Pilgrim Cove Camp
1075 Plymouth Road
McCall, Idaho 83638
$85 per person ($79 per person for 62+ yrs of age); Includes 2 nights of lodging and all meals from breakfast on Saturday through breakfast on Sunday
(Dinner on Friday and lunch on Sunday will not be provided).
Financial assistance is available. Contact Rock Brown.
REGISTRATION INFORMATION: Register as soon as possible so that we can get a general head count for planning.
You don't need to pay when you register; the payment deadline is September 15, 2021.
Register at the following link:
- Check in at Creech Lodge is from 4:00 - 8:00 PM on Friday, September 24th.
- Dinner on Friday will not be provided. The 4 meals provided will be breakfast/lunch/dinner on Saturday and breakfast on Sunday.
- Welcome & Introductions begin at 8:00 PM.
- Activities run through 11:00 AM on Sunday.
- Rooms and cabins are heated and sleep two to six people with bunk-style beds with mattresses.
- There is typically one bathroom for every four people.
Pilgrim Cove Camp Lodging options
- Governor's, Charlottie's, and Leydon cabins are similar to the above cabins.
- 4 RV site (<40') are available with water/sewer/110 power; camp cost would be increased by $40.
Do you prefer a more comfortable lodging option? Consider staying in a motel in McCall. The cost of the women's retreat would be reduced by $30 (from $85 to $55), but you would be responsible for making hotel reservations, for the hotel cost, and for transportation between McCall and Pilgrim Cove Camp.
Pilgrim Cove Camp Map 2021