The Bible says, “Pray continually” (1 Thessalonians 5:17).
When you think about all the things we have to pray about, there’s enough to fill the day with requests and thanks to God.
Do you need a little help to get started praying? Consider the following:
- What has been worrying me or stressing me out lately?
- When I think about the people I love, what am I thankful for and what are my concerns?
- What has God done for me?
- What don’t I understand about God or the Bible?
- Where have I failed?
- What do I want to see changed in myself and my life?
- What promises has God made me?
Make a list of your answers to these questions and talk to God about them. You can speak out loud or say it silently in your heart. He hears it all. He loves to hear from you. He’s here to help.